Thursday, September 27, 2012

09/27/2012 Why We Bottom

September 27, 2012 • Posted from home (Arizona)


"We bottom in order to go to places within ourselves and with our partners that we cannot get to without a top. To explore these spaces, we need someone to push us over the edge in the right ways, and to keep us safe while we’re out there flying."

- Dossie Easton and Janet W. Hardy, The New Bottoming Book  http://bit.ly/TheNewBottomingBook

This is perfectly said. This is why I so very much enjoy submitting to my wife. I need her to be who I am inside. I can't be me without her. I need her on her to be on pedestal so I can function. No matter what is going on in our hectic lives, when I can submit to her, everything feels ok. I feel safe. Accepted. Loved. 

It's not a kink or a fetish or even a sexual thing... at least not entirely. The truth is, I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment