Saturday, August 4, 2012

08/04/2012 Sex Game: Erin in Charge - Day 1 (Erin)

August 4, 2012 - Posted from home (Phoenix, Arizona)

This morning, Erin told me she wants me to refrain from masturbating. She has been reading 50 Shades of Grey and said she wants to exert her dominance over me. She thinks it would be fun. I agreed to try it. It's already driving me crazy.

She had promised me a hand job last night but it got too late as she was reading her book. This morning, I read a couple of chapters in a new Erotic book I bought "Devon Cream" by Aishling Morgan. So between the missed handjob (that I was very excited about all through the evening) and getting turned on reading this morning, its been particularly hard (the pun works) knowing now that I have to wait. To make things a little easier for me (gulp) she took off her clothes to take a shower and sat on my lap as we talked about all of this. Then, still naked, she jumped rope in front of me while she waited for her shower to warm.

Now I am watching her shower. Her body is wet... Slippery... Naked... Rubbing her soaping hands all over herself... This is not going to be easy for me.

Her orgasms are not restricted. She mentioned she thinks I should still have to give them to her. I've wanted this for a long time. I hope it plays out well. I have averaged over six orgasms a week for the last two years (there's an app for that).

I love her so much. I may need some help and encouragement to see this through.

No comments:

Post a Comment