Saturday, August 4, 2012

08/04/2012 Paddles, Dirty Feet, Pussy Cum, and Cleanup (Erin)

August 4, 2012 - Posted from home (Phoenix, Arizona)

I just had the most amazing time in bed with Erin. It started with a fairly hard spanking. She used three different paddles on me: a large thick and heavy wood paddle shaped like an oar, a thin flat wooden cutting board, and a small wooden spatula. The oar hurt the most, and is my favorite, with a loud sharp smack and leaving a dull painful ache. The cutting board made quite a lot of noise but offered little pain aside from reminding my body of the strokes that had been previously left by the oar. The spatula was small but it's size caused it to sting quite a bit. The sharpest pain of the lot and in some ways it hurt more than the oar. Where the oar was predictable in where it would land, the spatula was small enough that it was difficult to anticipate where it would land and it left me clinching up in fear of the next strike. I loved it. And so did Erin I realized as she told me to "keep clenching that sexy butt". 

As she spanked me, I licked her pussy. Eventually, I adjusted my position so she could hit me harder with the oar and sucked on her nipples as she spanked me. By now, my ass was warming and I couldn't help but to moan as she alternated between spanking my naked ass and kissing my neck and face. She told me to start kissing and massaging her feet, which I gladly. She started running my perineum as I sucked on her toes. It always drives me wild when she touches me there. It never feels the same when I try it on my own. 

I was moaning and trying hard to catch my breath as she commented on the fact that she was making my toes curl, which she was. I flipped over to my back so I could enter massage and lick the bottoms of her feet and she started jerking my cock and rubbing my perineum and fondling my balls. It felt amazing and she seemed intent on making me cum right there. I managed to hold out and soon enough, my lips were on her sweet pussy again where they belong. With my fingers inside of her, I alternated between squeezing her nipples and lightly squeezing her neck as I licked and sucked her clit. I had a pillow beneath her ass propping her up. Her orgasm left a noticeable smear of fluid all over the dark purple color of the decorative pillow beneath her. I slid my cock into her and we alternated between fucking and making love. Fast and hard. Slow and sensual. 

We flipped so she was on top. She started licking my ear lobe and sucking and biting my neck. It felt amazing! When she started to rub and pinch my nipples, I lost all control. I was moaning and panting and my body was writhing under her of its own accord. I literally had to fight for any control at all. 

When I finally did cum inside her, she was all grins... Laughing... Smiling... Totally enjoying how much control she had over me and how wild she was making me behave. When she pulled off my cock, cum leaked out onto her foot and ankle. She told me to lick her clean. I immediately did so and it tastes amazing. I had asked her earlier if she would consider making me clean up every time I am permitted to cum. After her foot was clean, I tended to her pussy, licking and sucking as much cum out as I could.

As she got up to use the bathroom, as she did not want to find herself peeing on me despite the fact that I'd rather enjoy trying it with her, she noticed both the pillow - which really surprised her - and the dark purple hickey she'd left on my neck. I seriously hope it fades before Monday when I have a presentation to give in front of 50 people. She giggled at the thought that it might not. All in all, we had a wonderful time. She asked of we could make tomorrow even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment