Friday, August 17, 2012

08/17/2012 Denial Reprieve (Erin)

August 17, 2012 • Posted from home (Phoenix, Arizona)


I’ve had fun over the last couple of days. I had a work trip that took me out of town for two days and Erin gave me permission to have as many orgasms as I liked while I was gone.
Cock Pic Texted to Lindsay from my hotel
I made a mistake and left a pen in the pocket of a pair of shorts and it ruined a couple of things in the wash. I was literally in the middle of jacking off when she texted me and was very close to cumming. She was very angry and threatened to put me back on restriction. I stopped masturbating and told her I understood if she did and that I deserved it. I must have apologized twenty times. I felt so bad. I can't believe I am so stupid sometimes.
Ultimately, after letting me stew for a bit, she let me off with a warning. I did eventually finish, but that was the only orgasm I had that day (it was the first day of my trip) because doing it just made me feel guilty. It was an interesting experience actually. I was proud of myself though because I did clean up and swallow all of my cum this time. I just need to get over it and do this in front of her regardless of the embarrassment. I just wish it were easier, but I guess if it were, then what would be the point?
I felt better the next day because she seemed to have forgiven me. I had three orgasms (and cleaned up each I might add). I flirted a bit with Lindsay (a long distance girlfriend - the former co-worker I had sex with when Erin first decided we should open our marriage). I even sent her a pic of my cock - she is pretty vanilla so this was a surprise to her.
Yesterday, Erin sent me a text before I got on the plane to come home that she was requesting an orgasm and informed me that I will be servicing her. I was soooo looking forward to it. It was amazing having her tell me I was going to do it. No option for me. Just an expectation. Unfortunately for me, and more so for her, my back was acting up (I’m currently in physical therapy from an injury earlier this year). I offered to give her an orgasm regardless, but she was kind enough to see that I was in a lot of pain and she said I had to wait until tomorrow. Feeling much better today and I told her I am at her service, if she’ll still have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment