Wednesday, August 8, 2012

08/08/2012 Gold Medal Event (Erin)

August 8, 2012 - Posted from home (Phoenix, Arizona)

Erin is taking it slow with me with the denial game. She allowed me to cum again last night after just three days of waiting. I started out kissing and massaging her feet, sucking on her toes and licking her soles while she posted on her message boards and watched the Olympics. When she was ready, I licked her pussy while she spanked me first with the oar and then with the wooden spatula. She came twice and told me how much she loves my oral skills. She said I would get a gold medal if licking pussy were an Olympic event! 


She tasted and smelled amazing. I couldn't get enough of her. I kept my mouth on her clit a lot of the time, but I couldn't resist burying my tongue deep inside of her or fingering her and licking her juices from my fingers. She allowed me to have sex with her while she played with my nipples. It felt great! I came inside of her and must have cum shallow or pulled most of it out when I withdrew because it was pretty much all right there in a big white glob. Without hesitating, and despite the fact that I felt a little inhibited, I moved down to her pussy and sucked it all into my mouth and swallowed. I licked her clit a bit more and asked her if she'd like another orgasm. She was ready for bed, so she declined. I was proud of earning my gold medal and licking her clean without being asked. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment