Monday, August 6, 2012

08/06/2012 Riding Crops (Erin)

August 6, 2012 - Posted from home (Phoenix, Arizona)


From an actual tack store - meant to be used on a horse.
Erin mentioned using a riding crop the other day. (She is reading 50 Shades of Grey).
I ordered two riding crops today. I was looking at several on different sex toy web sites, but got a tip that they are just as cheap to purchase from actual tack stores. Since they are meant to smack horses, they should hold up pretty well. I’ve seen negative reviews about the quality of the “novelty” ones sold elsewhere… and I will admit, it turns me on even more knowing these are intended for an actual animal. I’m sure the thought will cross my mind again as she hits me with them… Making me feel that much lower… I can’t wait! I guess we will see. :)
I love that these are the real thing - meant for animals. Should hold up to some use.

No comments:

Post a Comment