Friday, August 12, 2011

08/12/2011 Watch out, Mr. Hitachi! (Erin)

August 12, 2011 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I am so proud of myself. Wednesday night, I gave my wife two back to back orgasms while licking her pussy. She was relaxed because I had been licking and massaging her feet and sucking her toes while she idly played with my cock. She says it is a big stress reliever for her. I came from her hand job after her first orgasm and it put her over the edge for her second. She said I rivaled her Hitachi! That is quite the compliment!!! I am very pleased with myself indeed!


And afterward, I noticed a little of my cum on her foot. I licked it clean. First time I have licked cum from her feet. I can't wait to do it again... with more than just the little bit on the side of her foot. It was a lot of fun and did I mention I rivaled her Hitachi? 

z

No comments:

Post a Comment