Friday, February 11, 2011

02/12/2011 What does it feel like to be pegged? (Erin)

February 12, 2011 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I am sure that like most things, it is probably different for every person. It's hard to describe the sensations themselves, but when Erin uses her strap-on or fingers or even rubs just the right way on my perineum, it drives me crazy!

I am normally not naturally vocal in bed. Normally, I have to psych myself up to moan. But when she's doing these things to me, it is like I can't not do it. My body spasms and I am literally out of control. It just feels amazing, like my orgasm is happening before I actually cum and when I finally do... I have experienced nothing else like it.

Now I would say, you can see what it feels like yourself, just try some toys and I will say that for me, that really enhances the orgasm, but honestly, it does not even remotely compare to playing with her. Maybe it is because it is her or maybe I just can't hit the spot the same way or maybe she just has magic hands, but it is just over the top, mind blowing, curl my toes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment