Thursday, February 10, 2011

02/11/2011 Shoe Voyeur (Erin)

February 11, 2011 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)


It is no secret that I have a bit of a thing for women's shoes. I get turned on just seeing a pair laying on the floor. I have fun incorporating them into masturbation. I love the way they look on Erin's feet.


It occurred to me as we were walking around the crowded areas on vacation that one of the best things about having a shoe fetish is the accessibility. Shoes are everywhere and a guy can pretty easily get away with walking around with a hard cock in his jeans admiring them all.



Because shoes themselves are able to turn me on and because I have a sexual attraction to them, the women wearing them quite frankly may as well be walking around topless. Looking at their shoes does just about the same thing for me, I imagine, as nudity does for the average guy. When you think about it... it's actually pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment