Wednesday, February 2, 2011

02/03/2011 Missionary Pegging (Erin)

February 3, 2011 Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

November 2010 - Between the two positions we tried, doggy style and missionary, this was my favorite. It felt so much better. It was less anonymous... with doggy style I could feel her fucking me but on my back, I could feel her and watch her fucking me... we took turns playing with my cock... I loved watching her boobs bounce as she thrust against me... I loved the eye contact... seeing her smile. Hearing her laugh... watching her watch me enjoy her cock inside of me.

I am so glad we decided to try it. It was fun, sexy, and romantic all at once. There was laughing... moaning... and the orgasm was over the top. It definitely brought closer together. I cannot wait to do it again!

I really enjoyed this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment