Saturday, February 26, 2011

02/26/2011 Plans with Lindsay and a Romantic Bath with Erin (Erin & Lindsay)

February 26, 2011 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I am supposed to pick up Lindsay to head out on a 2 1/2 hour drive to our hotel at 2:30 on Friday. We're planning dinner probably at the hotel restaurant. I hope to get at room with a Jacuzzi  We'll have to be back on the road fairly early because she will have to be at work at 1:00pm the next day.

It will be weird staying the night in a hotel with her. I haven't seen her in 3 years and I did not know her all that well at that time. She has told me she's had a crush on me for six years and today she actually told me that she thinks about me more than I realize. When I asked, she said it is pretty much every minute of the day. I told her how much I am loving all the attention and her response was that I am worth the attention.

Erin has been telling me that Lindsay seems to like me more than she was letting on and that it was about more than just the sex. It seems like that is true and Erin seems to be enjoying how much attention Lindsay is giving me and now how much she seems to be into me. Erin was actually giving me advice today on what to say when I was flirting with Lindsay through text messages today. Later on, she joked that she was like my pimp. lol  I said that I guess she was and then several minutes later she commented on her realization that if she is my pimp then that makes me her bitch. It was freaking hilarious. I love being married to her. She has such a great sense of humor. I just love laughing with her.

Last night we took a long (2 hour) bath with the lights turned off and 10 candles lit all around the tub. It was so romantic. We watched Sex in the City (the movie) on my laptop and she gave me all kinds of attention while we cuddled in the tub. She gave me an amazing blowjob while she fingered my ass. It was so sexy watching her suck my cock, which was just barely out of the water, in the candle light. She kissed and sucked my nipples - which I now love! - and we kissed and had sex in the tub for a little bit. She mentioned to me that in just a few days, I will be fucking Lindsay like this. I love talking to her about it all. It was such a fun time. We got out because the water was getting cold and the DVD had frozen for some reason or another.

We finished having sex in our bed - she was rubbing her clit while I fucked her. At one point, I started fucking her really hard and fast and told her that was good practice for this weekend because that is how Lindsay told me she likes to be fucked. We laughed a bit and I slowed back down. She used her Hitachi on her clit and we kissed as she moaned and started breathing hard. It was great being so close to her... face to face... as she was getting so close to her orgasm. Usually, I am down between her legs licking her clit. I whispered for her to cum for me and soon told her I was close. She reached orgasm just a few minutes after that and her contracting pussy brought me over the edge. We came together, face to face and in each other's arms. We've only managed to synchronize our orgasms maybe 4 or 5 times. It is always amazing. She chalked it up to the best orgasm she'd ever had and of course that made me feel fantastic. She kept on going with the Hitachi and had a couple more orgasms.

I never understood the appeal of polyamory but now I get it. All of this talking to Lindsay has made us both realize how much we have taken each other for granted over the years and it has really helped us reconnect now. We are both more in love with each other than we have ever been in our lives. I have never been a happier man.

No comments:

Post a Comment