Sunday, February 6, 2011

02/06/2011 Choreographic Hypothetical (Erin)

February 6, 2011 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

Just out of curiosity and purely as a hypothetical, I asked Erin: If we had a threesome, would you prefer to have my cock in your mouth and the other man's in her pussy? Or my cock in her pussy and another man's in her mouth?

Her immediate response was to ask what made me think she would be the one with a cock in her mouth at all? She would think the other cock would be in my mouth while I fucked her pussy. This is just one more reason why I love her.

I told her that I do fantasize about sucking a cock while she fucks me in the ass with her strap-on and that one of my biggest fantasies is to suck a cock with her.



While I know either is unlikely to ever happen, it's fun to talk about the things that turn us on together. I am lucky to have someone that I can be completely open with and that will be completely open with me. No judgement. Just acceptance.

She did eventually answer my original question... given the options I presented, she would be sucking my cock while the other man fucks her pussy. She said she just can't imagine having another man's cock in her mouth. Awww... how sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment