Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/23/2010 Twice as Nice (Erin)

November 23, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)


We had sex twice yesterday.

What was supposed to be an afternoon quickie ended up being a half hour workout. Fucking is the best word for it. We were all over the bed... the window was open and the cool air felt really good. We started out in our typical missionary position but before long were flipping and turning all over the bed. By the time I came inside of her, she was on top of me. We were sweaty and out of breath. It was so much fun!

At night, she came into the bedroom to find me already naked, hard, and watching a guy get fucked in the ass with a strap-on while I stroked my cock. She laid down next to me in her pajamas and for a good 45 minutes, played with my cock and balls and rubbed my perineum. She was driving me crazy and was laughing a little because I just couldn't hold still. It felt great. I love her magic hands! I finally got her pajama bottoms off and licked her pussy for a half hour until she had her orgasm. She got on her hands and knees on the bed and had sex doggy-style. After all the touching and teasing, I was only able to last a couple of minutes before I came inside of her.

It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment