Friday, November 26, 2010

11/26/2010 Black Friday (Erin)

November 26, 2010 - Posted from home

I got a lot done today while Erin went out shopping with her mom and sister. I made her coffee before she left around 4:00 this morning. I took a bath while the kids slept and shaved for her. When I got out of the shower, I put on a pair of panties and tried out the new (rather large) butt plug that we recently bought. It is definitely bigger than anything else I've had in my ass. A little uncomfortable at first, but it felt good once I got used to it. I worked on my control journal from flylady.net and then scrubbed the kitchen sink and counter. Erin told me yesterday that I was becoming a real domestic goddess lol... she said it was nice that I was taking an interest in helping around the house. I took it as a compliment. :)

After cleaning the sink, I replaced a broken switch for the garbage disposal, cleaned and organized two cabinets under the sink, installed a lock on our knife drawer, organized and restocked the first aid kits, washed and folded four loads of laundry, did the dishes, cleaned my office up a little, and took care of the kids. It sounds like she had a great time shopping. I am glad I was able to give her a break and take care of the little ones and the house for a change. She definitely deserves a break now and then, though I did miss her today. I wish I could have gone with her.

I also tried to clean the double headed strap-on we recently bought, but it still smells horrible and after looking some more on the internet, I just don't think it's safe. PVC is apparently a controversial material and is said my many to be toxic to your body. So it went in the trash. Extreme Restraints refused to stand behind their product and actually told me in their email response that they do not keep their toys in a sterile environment. Nice. It's not like people are going to put these things in their body or anything. NEVER shopping there again. So disappointed. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment