Sunday, January 2, 2011

01/02/2011 Paddles (Erin)




January 2, 2011 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

We were out shopping at a craft store the other day and I found these wooden decor items that can be used as paddles. The largest is an oar... very solid and a good inch thick. 

The middle sized paddle is a small, thin cutting board... broad, light, and about half as thick as the oar. Erin spanked me with it while I fucked her. It had a much different feel to it because of how dispersed the smack was.

The smallest is a spatula... very thin and very light, but it stings! Erin has spanked me with this one twice during sex. I was thinking the big one would hurt the most, but the fact that the smack is so isolated and she can wield it a little easier lets her hit me harder and quicker. I loved it. I told her I want to work up to the point where she can bring tears to my eyes. She doesn't understand it and honestly neither do I. It just feels really good!


I need to either paint or stain them. I'm not sure if I am going to do a solid color or try to do some design. I told her I want us to come up with names for them and put them on the handle. I'm still trying to think through some choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment