Sunday, April 4, 2010

04/04/2010 Bisexual

April 4, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

It took me a long time to come to terms with this. Where most people start out straight, I think and then experiment with the same sex, mine was a more mixed experience. I was always interested emotionally in girls... but sexually it was with other boys that the opportunities presented themselves. I loved playing with their cocks... more than with my own. But strangely, I never considered that I was "gay" and back then, I didn't know there was such a thing as "bi". When I considered the notion in my early teens that I might be gay, it scared me. A lot. My friends made fun of gay people... even the ones I grew up playing with. I didn't want to be made fun of. Growing up is a tough, confusing time.

I've had emotionally-driven feelings for a couple of the same sex friends I have played with through middle school and high school. It's only ever been physical play.

I've since made peace with being bisexual. I regret that I was led down such a twisted path before. Had I figured this out when I was still in school, who knows how my life might be different today. I regret the missed opportunity to find that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment