Friday, April 2, 2010

04/02/2010 Dirty Socks Turn Me On (Jennifer L)

April 2, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I realize it sounds weird. You have to understand the context I think. I love Erin's feet and that, of course, should be enough but it goes much deeper than that. You see, my first sexual interest in a girl... the first time I had an erection because of someone of the opposite sex, aside from dirty pictures and the like... was in middle school. I was in sixth grade. She was in high school. We were at a retreat with our youth group and were called together into the assembly hall for our daily evening activities. She sat in front of me on her knees. Her shoes were off ... her socked feet were inches from my crotch. Her toes wiggled... it was enough. I was hard... for the first time because of a girl... because of her feet... and the socks that were on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment