Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1994: Anal Fingering in the High School Cafeteria (Erin)

March 30, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

We had argued most of the morning because she'd written Rob's name on her folder. By the time we met up for lunch in the cafeteria, she was half way giving me the silent treatment. After lunch, we were standing against the wall near the exit waiting for the bell to ring. We'd mostly made up. I slid my hand down the back of her pants. The cafeteria was packed. Other students were leaning against the wall on either side of us. Literally inches away from her shoulder.

A few moments later and I had my finger knuckle deep in her ass. I was whispering into her ear how dirty she was. She was nervous... squirming... but she was not asking me to stop. I pulled out as the bell rang and we left the cafeteria and went on about our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment