Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1991: Thirteen & Anal Sex... Not So Innocent (Erin)

March 30, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

We actually did it fairly often. It was not something Erin particularly enjoyed, though it also wasn't something I had to "talk her into". She did it, I think for me. I think it was something she could have taken or left mostly due to feeling embarrassed but I think she did enjoy it once we started. The thing that seemed to intrigue us both about it was that it was taboo. Of course, it felt amazing. There was just something about her bent over the side of the bed with her knees on the floor or seeing her kneeling on the bed with her sexy naked ass pushed up waiting for me. I loved licking and fingering her anally... it's such a dirty thing for two teenagers to be doing... especially when she was seen by everyone outside our relationship as so innocent, shy... literally the good girl next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment