Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1989: I Watched a Public Blowjob (Christina B)

March 30, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I was in middle school. My dad had just dropped me off at a friend of a friend's house where I was meeting my girlfriend, Christina B. for what was to be my first "party". It was on a farm... dark.... no neighbors close by.... bon fire raging. I was nervous about the whole thing. I met up with my girlfriend who I had barely even kissed.... never even open mouth... we were talking when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. A guy was sitting on the ground maybe 10 feet away from us with his back against a tree. A girl, who I recognized as the neighbor of another friend of mine, had her face between his legs with her head bobbing furiously.... conspicuously up and down. I could see his cock in her mouth on the up stroke. I was hard now too... but the scene had me blushing. I was still inexperienced in sex, even though I had had more than one cock in my own mouth by this point. It was not the blow job that I found to be shocking... it was the fact that it was being done in plain sight.... not any attempt to hide it. In fact, several girls were cheering her on now and their dates were getting ideas of their own, a fact made ever so obvious by the bulges in their own pants. For the rest of the night, I did not see any more of that, but the girl on her knees was the center of attention for the remainder of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment