Tuesday, March 30, 2010

03/30/2010 All Day in Her Dirty Panties (Erin)

March 30, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I had a road trip to Kansas City for work... eight hours in the car. When I got out of the shower, I saw her dirty panties on top of her laundry pile. I made a decision. I put them on, got dressed for work, and got in the car.

Erin is very petite and much smaller than me. The tight fit of her dirty panties kept me hard most of the drive out. I was listening alternately to "Sex is Fun" and "Sex with Emily" podcasts... I had my pants pulled down. If any trucker wanted to look, he would have seen my cock sticking out of the top of my wife's white cotton panties. I can't tell you how much precum I scooped up onto my tongue on that drive.

I wore them all through the presentation I had to give in front of 40 people. I loved being in them. It was a great way to feel close to Erin while I was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment