Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1989: There she was... (Erin)

January 18, 2011 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)


I had a crush on Erin all through my childhood. Once, I was riding my bike down the street and glanced over at her house as I always did, just thinking about her. She had no idea I was interested in her. I was too shy to tell her how I felt.


It was getting dark out and her light was on. When I looked up, she was in her room. She had obviously just gotten out of the tub and was in a white bra and panties. I ended up crashing my bike into the ditch more or less across the street from her house. I laid there in the ditch scraped and bruised and watched her dry her hair, straighten her room, and put on her pajamas until she turned out the light to go to sleep.


I managed to see her a few more times over the years, sometimes she was topless. Being married to her, I see her naked all the time, but I still love to catch an unexpected glimpse of her in her panties every chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment