Thursday, January 27, 2011

01/27/2011 Her Perfect Butt (Erin)

January 27, 2011 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I think Erin has the perfect butt. I love kissing her naked ass. This photo was taken in 1998, shortly after we'd married. It's one of the earlier sexual pics I have of us together.

I enjoy getting down on my knees behind her, and sliding her panties down to her ankles as I press my lips against her warm skin.

I like to slide my hands up her legs to her hips and pull her into me. Kissing. Sucking. Nibbling. Leaving little purplish hickies to mark her as mine.

I could spend an hour on my knees behind her... kissing and licking and sucking. Fingering her pussy. Probing her most private area with my tongue. Burying my face between her perfect cheeks.

It's one of my favorite things to do when she's doing dishes or brushing her teeth or drying her hair after a hot shower. I like doing it when she is doing something else. I've become very familiar with our floors over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment