Sunday, January 31, 2010

1995: Naked On The Car With Shannon at 4am

January 31, 2010 - Posted from home (Indiana)

When I was engaged to Shannon, she and I moved in to my father's basement while we got some money saved up for our apartment.

My father had an old 1987 Plymouth Horizon at the back of the property and one night, Shannon and I both stripped completely naked and went outside at 4:00 in the morning. We left our clothes in the basement and didn't take a thing with us. Not even a towel or blanket. It was just the two of us, naked. I sat on the front bumper of the car and she climbed on my lap and put her knees on the bumper to either side of me. She slid my cock inside of her and we were going at it like it was our first time. We kept jumping at every little noise which had our hearts racing and blood pumping and it was just a fantastic experience.

We had an street lamp on a utility pole in the middle of my backyard and we were completely lit up underneath the light. We may as well have been on stage. If anyone would have caught us, there would have been no way to hide the fact that we were out there naked. We made it back safely inside the house, unnoticed as far as we are aware. We were in bed, still naked, for barely half an hour when we heard my dad get up for work. This was one of my favorite sexual experiences with her. She was really something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment