Sunday, January 31, 2010

01/31/2010 I Love Her Toes (Erin)

January 31, 2010 - Posted from home (Indiana)

Ever since we were teenagers, I have loved to suck on Erin's toes. On only a couple of rare occasions, she let me massage her feet and I'd lick them and suck on her toes a little before rubbing her foot back and forth over my cock until I came. Usually she would be sitting on her sister's bed (they shared a bedroom) and I would be sitting naked on her floor.

Since then, we have come a long way and Erin enjoys letting me worship her feet whenever I like. Sometimes, when we are fooling around in bed, I will kiss her feet. I like to run my tongue between her toes and kiss her soles. 

It is so much better in the winter time. She always wears flip flops or sandals in the summer but she wears shoes and socks in the winter keep her toes nice and warm and they always taste and smell so much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment