Monday, September 28, 2009

09/28/2009 I Kissed Her Sister (Lynn)


September 28, 2009 - Posted from home (Indiana)

Erin's sister and I had stayed up late watching television and fell asleep next to each other on the couch in our family room. I woke up a few hours later and somehow my arm was around her and her head was leaning on my shoulder... I was half asleep and thought it was Erin that was next to me. I leaned over and kissed her lips. She started to kiss back and then a few seconds into it, I realized it was not Erin and we both woke up as I pulled away. It was awkward and we have never talked about it. I felt really guilty about it, even though it was just a misunderstanding, but to be completely honest, I also really liked it too.

UPDATE: I told Erin about the kiss shortly after our "honesty day" in November of 2010. She was hurt that it happened and a little disgusted at the thought of me kissing her sister, but she understood it wasn't intentional so she wasn't angry with me for it. I still felt bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment