Sunday, January 31, 2010

1991: Fucking on the Stairs: Twelve Feet Away (Erin)

January 31, 2010 Posted from home (Indiana)

It was the fall of 1991. Erin and I were in high school and fucking like bunnies: sometimes two and three times a day.

I had been at her house all day and it was starting to get dark out and her mom told her it was time for me to go home.

Erin and I were standing on the steps next to her back door saying our drawn out, extended goodbyes. Kissing and hugging and I love you's and I love you too's.

Erin's mom was about 12 feet away from us. She was facing the sink with her back to us washing the dishes from dinner. She was the very definition of the word "prude" with value system transported directly from the 1950's.

Erin and I were doing our best to hurry along but still not wanting to say goodbye. We were in love and our new relationship energy was still pumping at full swing. We were kissing and leaning into each other and I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh, pushing her shorts and panties over to the side and starting fingering her pussy. Erin was a little nervous because her mom was right there in full view, but we were both really into it. Feeling mischievous and dirty made it all that much hotter.

I moved my shorts aside and pulled my hard dick out, quietly slipped it into her pussy, and slowly rocked my hips back and forth. Her mom occasionally glanced over her shoulder encouraging us to hurry up with the goodbyes and get going. I stopped thrusting just as her head started to turn. She'd glance at us, giving me "the look" yet completely unaware that I had my dick pushed deep inside of her daughter's pussy as she did so. Before long, I had cum inside of Erin's wet pussy not 12 feet away from where her mother stood.

Erin told me how bad I was, with a smirk on her face. We were both really bad that night! We kissed goodbye, for real this time, and I went out to walk back home, thinking about how she was probably getting lectured by her mom about me needing to leave at a more reasonable hour while she had my cum inside of her, leaking out into her panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment