Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1993: Entirely By Accident - My Brother's Wife (Melissa)

January 19, 2010 - Posted from home (Indiana)

I was staying the night at my brother 's house when I was in high school. He had gone out to work early in the morning. Their baby was fussing upstairs. I went up to check on her and she was crying. I got her calmed down after a few minutes. The door to my brother's bedroom was across the hall and was open so I went in to tell his wife, Melissa, that I thought the baby needed a bottle.

Melissa was still asleep, laying on her back. She was mostly under the covers but one side of her body was uncovered and she apparently had slept naked. Her left breast was exposed. I thought she was very attractive and I couldn't believe I was seeing this. I just stood there for a few minutes not really knowing what to do and not being able to think past all of the things I wished I could do.

Eventually, I backed out of the room and realized the baby had fallen asleep again. A few minutes later, I was locked in the bathroom downstairs inhaling her scent from a pair of panties that I had found on the bathroom floor while I masturbated with my pants around my ankles.

I regretted not taking a longer look... perhaps a quick touch... after all she seemed to be a very heavy sleeper with the baby crying and not even stirring her. 

Oh to be a teenager again!

No comments:

Post a Comment