Sunday, January 10, 2010

09/15/1991: Losing Our Virginity (Erin)

January 10, 2010 - Posted from home (Indiana)

September 15, 1991: I was fifteen. Erin was thirteen. I’d had a crush on her since elementary school. Eventually (six years later) I got up the courage to talk to her and I asked her to be my girlfriend on May 13, 1991. After a month of talking on the phone and seeing her a couple of times at her house, she said yes to me on June 13th. Three months of falling in love and everything had come together to bring us to this moment.

We talked about it. We both felt like we were ready for this next step, but we were both so very nervous. I walked to a convenience store near our house and bought my first box of condoms: Lifestyles brand. I was blushing and embarrassed to buy them.

When the day finally came, a sunny Sunday afternoon, we had decided to "do it" in my backyard behind my garage which was at the very back of our property. It was near a tree that I liked to climb as a kid and I liked hanging out back there to think and relax and take some time alone. It was a very private location from the view of my house, but not very private at all from the neighbors behind us.

We walked back to the back of my yard, holding hands, still talking about it. Still reassuring each other that we wanted to do it but still hesitating and nervous. We kissed, standing behind the garage, for a few minutes. I asked her one last time if she was sure she was ready. She said she was. She sat down in the grass and I knelt down in front of her. I tore open the condom wrapper,
and pulled it out of the wrapper and leaned forward toward Erin, lying her back onto the lawn. We were both still self conscious about the other seeing us naked so it was an awkward dance as I pulled my shorts down just enough to let my cock free, harder than it has ever been, and  I slipped it over my cock. I kissed her as I tugged at the hem of her shorts and she lifted just enough so that I could pull them down to her knees. She slid her panties down to her ankles, taking her shorts the rest of the way with them and I slid mine down to my knees.

We briefly hesitated and she said she wasn't sure if she was ready for this. I said we could wait, but in the end, both of us being practical, we didn't want to waste the condom so we decided to go ahead slowly. My cock pressed against her pussy with only the thin bit of latex separating our most private areas.

I still remember every moment… every touch… our kiss… the feeling of her bare legs pressing in on either side of mine… the tight feeling of the condom on my cock… her nervous breathing getting heavier… the feeling of the grass brushing across my naked balls... her heart beating rapidly beneath my chest… mine competing alongside it... her boobs pressing into me… through our shirts... the grass between my fingers…

… the amazing feeling of entering her for the first time. I can still feel her tight pussy slipping past every inch of my cock… hearing her take a deep sharp breath… I was her first and she was mine… the orgasm was different than anything I had ever experienced before. It was just amazing to me. I fell in love with her all over again.

I love that our first time was with each other. She was my first lover. My first love. My first heartbreak. My first everything. I loved her so much. I even still have the wrapper from that first condom we used.

I'm lucky to still have my first with me. How many people end up marrying the one they gave their virginity to? We have a special bond because of that. We've been through so much together over the years. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment