Tuesday, June 9, 2009

06/09/2009 Wedding Ring

June 9, 2009 - Posted from home (Indiana)

I've traded a couple of messages with an interesting woman who pm'd me on NewbieNudes.com over the last couple of days. She shared with me that she is turned on by pics and videos of married men with their wedding rings showing in the picture. I've heard this from a couple of men and women in the past and I can see the allure in it...

I see a man who is morally unavailable... his desires and fantasies are so many that the marriage is unable to contain them... and there, for all the world to see, it spills over the boundaries of his vows and onto the internet where temptation lies in wait to pull him over the edge... past the point of no return... where inevitably he will make the choice to step outside his devotion to the woman he loves... the one woman he wishes would completely quench this thirst that drives him mad.

Wedding Ring
It occurs to me that you only have one first kiss... one first girl... and yes, one first affair. I don’t believe I could ever have an affair. It’s hard for me to understand how men can cheat on their wives with a whole other emotional commitment that she never knows about. Hiding it from her… it would be torture. I had my cock sucked once by a married guy a few years ago and I briefly sucked his as well... I guess that counts... though I would tend to see sex with other men less as cheating. It's something she couldn't provide so I can try to justify that it is not really stepping out on the marriage. At least that’s what I’ve told myself. The guilt from doing that alone was unbearable.

I took some pictures today, playing with my ring and a video as well. It felt interesting putting the ring back on my finger, covered in cum. I fantasized about going a step further... to put it back on covered in the juices of another woman's pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment