Sunday, August 10, 2008

1984: Giving My First Blowjob (Robbie)

August 10, 2008 - Posted from home (Indiana)

The year was 1984 and I was eight years old. My younger cousin (Robbie) used to come over to spend the night quite a bit, but at some point in the night he would always get scared and call our Grandpa to come pick him up. I don't think he ever once did stay the whole night.

Often, we would play hide and seek outside or we would wrestle on a mattress on the floor of our basement. We always turned the lights completely off. It was pitch black and we would just be a tangle of arms and legs... purely innocent of course.

One of the times he came over, he and I were sitting on the floor in my bedroom, playing with GI Joe and He-Man toys. The door was closed, but there was no lock. Thinking back, we were pretty risky but it didn't even occur to us really to hide what we were doing any more than closing the door. I think I knew what we were doing was "wrong" but I guess that's the extent of the concept of secrecy that you have at that age.

We were getting tired and it was time to do our "exercises". Robbie unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles and when he didn't start touching himself, I knew by now that he wanted me to do it for him. I reached over to touch his penis and before I reached him, he asked if I would use my mouth this time instead. He said it was a new exercise that felt even better than the other kind he had taught me. 

I was absolutely shocked. Looking back, I really wonder where he learned about all this. I was very hesitant and he told me that sometimes it hurts and sucking it would make him feel better. He offered to do it to me first and so I pulled down my pajamas and he leaned forward to put it in his mouth. It felt so much better than using my hand. He sucked it for just a few seconds... just long enough for me to feel better about doing it to him.

After he stopped, he asked how it felt and I told him it felt really good. Satisfied, he laid back and told me it was his turn. My heart was beating faster and I was really nervous but I didn't want to be unfair so I leaned forward on my belly and put it in my mouth. I managed to suck a little before the aroma and taste overwhelmed me... we'd been playing out in the yard all day and perhaps it was just that he was sweaty. I didn't think I could keep going so I stopped and that was the end of my first oral experience. He let me use my hand on him instead. I felt bad, but I didn't know if I wanted to do that again. I was very disappointed in myself.

The next time we were together, I was giving him a handjob and he asked me if I would try sucking it again. Though the taste was overwhelming the first time and I had resolved to say no if he asked me, I immediately said ok. I was surprised to realize that I did want to do it again. 

It was much better that time and I sucked him several times after that over the next couple of summers. He never asked to do it to me, but I was ok with that because I really liked doing it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment