Wednesday, January 1, 2003

2003: Erin's Cyberskin Dildo / 1987: Keith / 1984: Robbie / 1993: Brad

2003 - Posted from home (Indiana)

It feels remarkably real. I wonder what it's made out of.
Playing with Erin's Cyberskin dildo. We bought this one at Tasty's... an adult "novelty" store with a room full of sex toys in the back. 

This one feels more like a real cock than the latex one we bought. It's really soft and kind of firm but still flexible. It's a little weighty too. 

It's as close to a real cock as any sex toy I've ever seen. It also vibrates ... variable speeds. It also does not have an unpleasant taste or odor like the latex one, which of course tastes like latex. 

I've never done this with a real cock. Well not skin to skin.
I've played with other cocks before, but at the time, I didn't know anything about frottage. I do wonder how it feels. This is as close as I am likely to come to finding out. There was a neighbor I played with, Keith, and we used to grind our cocks together laying on this big carpet pillow in my basement. We never took off our underwear so we always had that material between us, but I guess that's similar to this. I was always on top and neither of us had reached the point of ejaculating, but we did both orgasm. Keith was the first other person that I had one with but at the time, neither of us knew what it was. We just liked how it felt when it happened.

Longer, but pretty close in girth. Might be a bit bigger.
It seems these sex toys are made a bit on the large side. Erin has told me that I am the largest of the three guys she has had sex with (myself, Rob, and Aaron), but that we are all still pretty close in size. Like every guy though, you want to be the biggest. I suppose she could be telling me I am to feed my ego but I don't think she would do that. She's a very honest person. I don't know anyone who is more honest than she is, actually. I've very lucky to have her. I don't mind that her toys are a bit longer or thicker... I am the one who picked them out, after all. Not that there was a great deal of selection.
As far down as I can go.
I never did anything oral with Keith, just the grinding, but I am sure I would have. I never brought it up and neither did he. As I recall, I was the one who initiated things with him even though he was older so I am not entirely sure why I never brought it up. I did enjoy doing it with the other boys I had played with... the first was my cousin, who was the one who taught my brother and I to masturbate and to give blowjobs. He never gave one to me though except for a couple of seconds the first time because I would not do it unless he did it first. It was so alien to me... but I liked doing it because I could tell it made him feel good. I also did it with my best friend in high school (Brad). But in both cases, I never did try to deep throat. Again, I had no idea of the concept. I was very inexperienced and so were they honestly. I tried it on Erin's dildo just to see if I could do it. I got really far down for an amateur, I think... especially considering how long this thing is. Comparing it to mine, I think I would be able to go all the way down. I wonder what it would feel like if Erin did that? Maybe it's something she might be willing to try sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment