Friday, January 1, 1999

1991: My Wife's Feet • 01/19/1999 Office Footjob

January 19, 1999 - Posted from home (Indiana)

This is one of my favorite pics of us
I have always had a bit of an interest in my wife's feet. When we dated in high school, she used to wear these white canvas Keds and I just loved seeing her in them. I used to find pictures on the Internet of girls having sex with just their shoes on or girls getting guys off with their feet... Stuff a teenager shouldn't have had access to, but I had a computer in my room and America Online and what's a boy to do?

We had sex in her bedroom a couple of times where she was naked except for her socks or except for her shoes and socks. I can still remember her legs wrapped around me with her shoes flailing wildly about as we made love in her bed. I always wanted to kiss her feet with her shoes on back then but I was way too nervous and embarrassed to try or to ask.

I love it when she rubs me with her feet 
She did let me kiss her feet once though, just briefly. And then another time, I licked literally every inch of her skin from her nose to her toes, just to say that I had. I loved it when I got to her feet. She gave me a foot job a couple of times back then too. Or actually, she let me hold her foot and rub it against my cock until I came. But I still loved it. I don't know why, but I've always loved her feet and her shoes. Hers were the first shoes that I actually got turned on by. At the time, I did not understand it at all. I was fifteen. She was thirteen.
She's good... toes curling around me
Since we've been married, she's only done it this one time. I am very happy she let me take pictures. Who knows if she will do it again or not. I seem to be the only one who is kinky. She is happy to indulge me sometimes, but usually she is content with regular stuff sex wise. And that's fine. I don't judge her just as (I hope) she doesn't judge me for what I like. Even though I know it is kind of out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment